Sunday, September 11, 2016

Goodbye.....

I'm sorry.
To be honest, I didn't enjoy posting that much on here.
And I am apologizing to you. I feel bad about it now, but I didn't post my best work on here.
I always felt like nobody cared to read my posts on here, so why post my best on here? I would be better off to post my best on my blog. Nobody cared when I posted on this blog. That's what it seemed like to me.
Shelby-Grace - thank you for choosing me to post on the Sunday spot. I feel bad for leaving, but with school I've almost been too busy to post on my blog, so I have to leave this blog. I wish you the best luck with finding a new person to take my spot.
I'm sorry guys. Don't worry; I'm not leaving the blogging world. I (well my dolls) are blogging at A Doll's Life so you can give us a follow. I'm sorry.
Goodbye guys!
<3Bella





2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sad to see you go, Bella! I'll miss your posts, but I'm still keeping up with A Doll's Life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you felt that way about posting on here! I always enjoyed your posts, even if I didn't comment. It's too bad you're leaving this blog-- I'm glad you're staying in the blogging world with ADL, though :3
    Gorgeous photos by the way! ^.^ Do you seriously have snow already? It's still like 90' where I live.... XD
    ~j

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA