Monday, September 12, 2016

Addy In The Winter

Hey everyone! Today, while going through some of my older photoshoots, I found this shoot from last winter, and if you're curious, Addy is wearing:


  •  Cecile's Summer Dress
  • Addy's Winter Coat 
  •  Caroline's Ice Skating Set boots, 
  • Samantha's Meet Accessories Hat (In the background)
  • And her crinoline underneath. 

It was slightly windy, and Addy was balancing about three feet up on a wooden post by our fence, so I hurried and only got a couple decent photos, but I do really like the few I got. :) 

Here they are:








Since it was breezy, and Addy's hair is so light and soft, it just lifted off and it looked really pretty. :D

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading. :)



Do you own Addy?
  



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    No, I don't own Addy. She's lovely, but I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to handle her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how gorgeous! I'm really enjoying looking at winter pics after such a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Love! You don't see Addy often in blogging. :)
    Addy is the third and most recent edition to my doll family.
    <3 , IrishAG

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA