Monday, August 8, 2016

Dollympics 2016 - Gymnastics



Hey everyone! It's Melody here today, and I'll be showing you my gymnastics skills. :)

And now, before I start, Shelby-Grace asked me to let you know that none of us are gymnastics experts and we happen to own McKenna's Bar and Beam set and we decided since it was the Summer Olympics, we should make a post about it!

Now, onto the post! 

 Here's my Bars routine:









Next up, here's my sister Grace's Beam routine:







And now, finally, here's my Vault routine:






Thanks for reading and have a great week!

Have you been watching the Olympics this week? If so, what is your favorite event?

  

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I only watch the horse parts of the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's really neat--the equestrian events are fun to watch, too. :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Cute! I watched the gymnastics events. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I've seriously been obssesed with watching gymnastics. Laurie Hernandez from the US is my actual favorite person xD (idk if I spelled her name right)
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Megan! That's really cool. :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA