Monday, August 29, 2016

Cora Visits the Flowers

Hey everyone! It's Shelby-Grace here with a photoshoot I took this previous week of my doll, Cora, at our church this week. It had just rained and it was a little cloudy, but overall I am happy with this photoshoot. :) 

I hope you enjoy! :) 







Here's something interesting about these pictures of Cora's shoes: I took them without looking! :) I just set the camera down and lined it up somewhat with her feet.



Goodbye, everyone! I hope you have a great week.


Just after I took this final photo, Cora took a head-plant into the sidewalk! 
There was a tiny bug on her face and when trying to brush it off, in the process I accidentally knocked her over. :( 
Thankfully, she didn't get any permanent scuff marks. ;) 

Have you ever taken your dolls to do a photoshoot in public? If so, how did it go for you? (I hope it went well :)   )

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY CAELA