Sunday, July 10, 2016

Dragged from the Archives

Hi! Bella here. I know, you probably would like some more variety in my posting, but I am leaving today for camp, so I am typing this up on Saturday. Enjoy!

Katrina and the sunset

Hi y'all! This is Katrina. I don't know why I said y'all, except that I wanted to. :) Hope you enjoy the photos!







I love all these photos, I can't choose a favorite! I think this is one of Bella's best photo-shoots she's ever done. Which picture was your favorite?
-Katrina-
See you next week!
<3Bella

4 comments:

  1. The first and second pictures are my favorite! <3
    ~Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely stunning! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sevenbloggersandtheirdolls.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrina is just too adorable! I love her outfit.

    My favorite photo would have to be the 5th.

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture has the most beautiful lighting! Good job!!!
    ~Tenley and The Sunshine Dollies

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA