Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Sun That Sets - A Goodbye Photoshoot

Hi everyone!
I recently decided that I couldn't post anymore on here. It was really fun and a great memory, but I've been thinking and I really feel that I need to focus on my personal doll blog to make that the best blog it can be. I don't want to stretch myself too thin and I think that's something I've been doing, so my blogs have suffered from it. I am really sorry that I have to leave, I feel really, really badly about it. Thank you so much, Shelby-Grace for allowing me to join, it was so much fun and a great opportunity, I hope you can find someone to replace me.:) I'm really sorry.:(
 
But I do have one more photoshoot to share with you, I hope you like it.:)











If you still want to read my posts, I have a personal doll blog, Wack-A-Doodle-Dolls, that you can check out.:)
Again, thank you so much, Shelby-Grace for allowing me to participate.:)
-Emma-


5 comments:

  1. Aww, I'll miss you Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should Intake your place? I want to be part of this awesome collab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss your wonderful posts on here, Emma, and I'm very sorry to see you go, but I completely understand.
    Thank you for your participation with Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls, it's been so fun having you a part of it. :)

    This is such a pretty photo shoot, too! Lea's outfit is so perfect for Grace.

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for understanding, Shelby-Grace.:)
      -Emma-

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA