Monday, June 27, 2016

Molly Grills Out


Hey everyone! It's Molly here today, with a short photo story that Shelby-Grace put together before heading out to do a photoshoot with me. (which you will be seeing soon either on Shelby-Grace's main doll blog, Oh My Dollies, or next week here on our collab blog. :)  )

Today I'm helping Shelby-Grace and Shelby-Grace's mom make our supper.


We're making some Stove Top stuffing!


Here it is before it's cooked.


And, over here is our chicken before it gets grilled up.


Out to the grill!


Hmm, I wonder if I can reach that peach on our peach tree?


Got it!


Ta-da!


Now, it's time for a photoshoot, which you'll be seeing soon, as I mentioned above. Stay tuned!

Thanks so much for reading, and have a great day. :)
Your friend, Molly McIntire

With some help from my "Doll Mom", 


3 comments:

  1. Cute photo story! <3 I love Molly's outfit!
    -Leah
    greynotblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so cute! :)

    Allie D.
    (http://sincerelyallied.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-little-things.html)
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly is adorable! Great post, it was so fun to read!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA