Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Meet Allie and Her Dolls

Hey!

I am one of the new authors here at SBATD and today I have a post about me and my dolls.  Here is my bio.

My name is Allie, I am a Christian, who lives in the South.



I post here every Tuesday and have two of my own blogs, Spreading My Joy and Sincerely Allie.

I absolutely love photography, I like to take photos of nature in my backyard and of my "models" which are my 18 inch dolls.  Once I become a developed photographer I'd like to start a business with my favorite hobby.



I also love writing songs or stories.

In my free time I like to snuggle up with a blanket and my dog Ellie.  I sometimes read, when I'm not riding my bike or doing some other kind of outdoor activity or hanging out with some of my best friends.

I am homeschooled, and I've always been. I love listening to music or reading my Bible while eating some chocolate chip cookies.


I'd call myself a slight clean freak, foodie, and germaphobe.

I can't keep quiet about my faith and my amazing God!  I am so blessed with this life and love.  Christ Jesus was crucified for me and you and His amazing love is everywhere, you just have to accept that He is the One True King.

Here are my dolls’ bios




Hey!  My name is Blythe Paisley, most people call me Blythe.  I am the creative asset in the family, I love painting and refurbishing some kind of rustic, old piece of furniture.  I'm the youngest in the family, but I'm usually not judged by that, and I feel that in some situations I can be more mature than some of the others girls.

My favorite colors are gray and purple, I love Girl Meets World and Full House.  My favorite movie is Descendants and my favorite book is The Wolves of Willoughby Chase.

I have light blue eyes, bright red hair, and pale skin.  I am a Joy doll from the Our Generation line at Target.

I am an ENTJ. (Extraverted, intuitive, thinking, judging)

Here are some posts about me.





Hello, my name is Emily.  I'm pretty introverted until you get to know me, and I'd love to be friends with you.  I love fantasies, dance, writing poetry, and photography.  My ideal day would be spent alone in my closet reading, or editing some of my photos.  I could spend all day on Instagram or watching my favorite show, Once Upon a Time.

I'm very unpredictable, mysterious, and can be a rebel at some times. I love Netflix and chocolate chip cookies.

I have dark blue eyes and light blonde hair with a pink streak.  I am a Kiana doll from the Our Generation line at Target.

I am an INFP (Introverted, intuitive, feeling, perceiving)

Here are some posts about me.





Hey guys!  My name is Johanna, but some people call me Jo or Joey-Nicole. Call me what you'd like, I love nicknames!  I'm really extroverted, if you can't tell already, and I love helping out however I can.  I love animals and learning new things.  I have my own style, and I love to look "cute" when going out of the house.

My favorite colors are blue and orange, maybe a little pink here and there.  My favorite TV shows are Sister Sister and Victorious.  I love the book series, Confessions of April Grace, and I've read all three books.

I have short blonde hair and blue eyes.  I am a Sadie doll from the Our Generation doll from Target.

I am an ESTP (Extraverted, sensing, thinking, perceiving)

Here are some posts about me.






Hi, my name is Julia.  I am very loving and kind. Very calm and soft-spoken.  I am the peacemaker in the family, and I love swim club, horse riding, writing books, singing, and making anything.  I love children and animals.

My favorite colors are olive green and oatmeal.  I love When Calls the Heart and Fixer Upper.  My favorite movie is While You Were Sleeping.  My favorite book series is High Hurdles.

I have teal eyes and dark red hair with a yellow streak and a blue streak.

I am an ISFJ (Introverted, sensing, feeling, judging.)

Here are some posts about me.






 Hey y'all!  I'm Lydia, and I love riding horses, reading, and hanging out with my besties.  I am outgoing and I'm not afraid to shine.  I like music and designing as well.  I've always been that little good girl and I am working on proving that I'm not who everyone thinks I am.  I can be a rebel and I don't care what others think.

I love fashion and makeup too.

My favorite colors are purple and light blue.  I love the TV shows Liv and Maddie and Friends.  My favorite movie is God's Not Dead.

My eyes are green blue and my hair is brown with a purple streak.  I am a Marie Grace doll from American Girl.

I am an ENTP (Extraverted, intuitive, thinking, perceiving)

Here are some posts about me.

Which doll is most like you?

Love,
Allie

5 comments:

  1. I love that you have MBTI profiles for all of your dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The test helped me develop my dolls' personalities.

      Allie D.

      Delete
  2. It was so fun to "meet" all of your dolls! They are all so unique and super cute. :)

    I'm so glad to have you as a collab member, Allie! :D

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA