Monday, June 20, 2016

Announcing The New SBATD Members

Hi everyone! 

Today I will be announcing the newest members of Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls--our new Tuesday and Wednesday spots!

It was so difficult to choose just two of you, and I am so grateful to everyone who auditioned. 

Here's a "drumroll" for our new Sunday and Tuesday spots. ;) ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................



Tuesday Spot: Allie D. from Spreading My Joy

Wednesday Spot: Hope from All Things Doll Creations

Congratulations, Allie and Hope! Thank you for auditioning for Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls :)

Hope and Allie, to add you as authors to the collab blog, I need to have your email so I can send you the Invite that Blogger requires you to send out to add someone as an author, so please send your email to me through the Blogger Contact Form gadget on my main doll blog, Oh My Dollies. 

Don't worry--your email won't ever be shared by me to anyone else and I'll delete it as soon as I've added you in as a new member. :)

Thank you so much to all who auditioned!

5 comments:

  1. Sent! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited to be part of Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls! It is such an honor that you asked me to audition! I will send my email right away so I can post today! Thanks!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to have you be part of Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls!

      I just accepted your Blogger Invite, too. :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. I can also send you a bio for me and my dolls when you send me a confirmation, I just need your email address.

    Thanks!

    Allie D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Allie!

      Actually, I usually just "borrow" my mom's email (as you know) whenever I have to email someone, so feel free to just send your bio to that email address. :) Thank you!

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA