Monday, May 9, 2016

Samantha's New Ice Cream Cart

Hey everyone! 

I hope you all had a great week.

I received the Truly Me Ice Cream Cart for my birthday two months ago, which I'm super grateful for, but I've been waiting to post about it until it finally warmed up enough for the dolls to actually "use" it. ;) 

These photos were taken on my Grandma's enclosed porch, and the dolls are my Grandma's Samantha doll, and my doll Cecelia, who lives with her twin sister Samantha. ;)

I took this photoshoot the same day as last week's post, so that's why the lighting is about the same :) 

I hope you enjoy the photos!








Thanks so much for reading and have a great day.


2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! The popsicles look so yummy. Now I want ice cream!

    Ellie | The Dolls of 221B

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA