Sunday, May 29, 2016

My sewing project + a photo-shoot with Lilly!

Hello everyone! Awhile back ago I had gotten a onesie for my
American Girl dolls. I am currently working on finishing the shirt.  



I've made it smaller, but it's not small enough yet.
Now a photo-shoot with Lilly!



Does anyone know what kind of doll she is? I have one, my sisters each have one, but I don't know what kind of doll they are. We call them smelly dolls because their hair smells really good. If anyone one knows, please tell me! Thank you?
Do you sew?
<3Bella

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what type of doll Lilly is. She is adorable though!

    That shirt is going to look great! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA