Thursday, May 12, 2016

Leah and Emerson's Morning Walk - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone!:)
I'm sorry that I didn't post last week, it was my birthday, so I guess that's a good excuse!;D
I took this photoshoot of my two newest dolls together and haven't gotten to post it anywhere, so I thought it would make a good post now.:)


























***
Originally, I was going out to make a photostory about Leah making Emerson get out and about and not just be lazy, but when I got outside, I had zero idea for what would actually happen, so it just turned into a photoshoot.;P
I hope you liked it!:)
-Emma-
Which picture was your favorite?


4 comments:

  1. AHHH, it was your birthday?!?!??? Happy late birthday!! :D
    The pictures are adorable! I love the second one. :)

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Emma! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Happy late birthday! :D
    ~Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late birthday! Your two dolls are my favorites on my wish list!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA