Monday, May 16, 2016

Goodbye To Two SBATD Members + Audition Information

Hey everyone! 

My post today will be a bit different than usual, since, as you may have read earlier this week, sadly two of our members, Polka Dot Bee and Leah, have resigned. :(

I would like to thank Leah and Polka Dot Bee for their participation in Seven Bloggers And Their Dolls, and I know we will miss her great posts on here :( 

Though, as you probably already guessed, that means that there are spots open again on Seven   Bloggers and Their Dolls, which means I will be holding auditions for the Tuesday and Wednesday spots!
So, yes, the Tuesday and Wednesday spots are open and I will be holding auditions! 

Don't worry--there's nothing hard about these auditions--the way they will work is you will send me a message using the Blogger Contact Forms on my main doll blog, Oh My Dollies, and in that message please include your name or your screen name, why you would like to join the collab, and whether you are auditioning for Tuesday or Wednesday. 

ALL brands of dolls are welcome on this blog, not just AG, so, if you have more than just AG dolls or  have another brand of doll instead, you can most certainly participate!

The auditions start on May 16, and will end on June 5 at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time, and I will be announcing the new member on June 6 on both SBATD and my blog, Oh My Dollies, at 
8:30 A.M. Eastern Time, so please have your audition in by then :)

I hope you can audition! 



3 comments:

  1. By the way there is a mistake. You said that the Tuesday and Sunday spot is open, but I do Sunday. You might want to fix that.
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I'm so sorry, Bella! That was a total accident :( I had meant Wednesday, not your spot--I apologize :(

      Thank you for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I was just wondering, are the auditions still on? It says that the results were supposed to be posted much earlier today. Thanks!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA