Monday, May 2, 2016

Cecelia's New Outfit

Hey everyone! 

I hope you've all had a great day so far! 

Currently my mom and I are visiting my Grandma, who lives a few hours away, which is always really fun :) 

Since my Grandma has an AG room in her basement, I keep some of my dolls at her house, to save space.

Besides my Grandma's AGs, Shona andCecelia live in her doll room, so it's always fun to see them when we're here :D

So, I decided to fix up Cecelia's hair, and let her model my new Our Generation outfit, the "Pretty Shimmery" outfit and take her out for a photoshoot.

Here's the photos:









Also, after taking these photos, I decided to take Cecelia over to the front porch, since my grandma has really neat front door. 

(Her house is from the early 1900's, so that's why it's decorated with old-fashioned things. :)  )





Thank you so much for reading, and have a great week. 


5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! So cute!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are adorable! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors in that outfit suit her really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her outfit! Cute photos. :)
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA