Monday, April 25, 2016

Shona In The Sun

Hey everyone!

Today I decided to take my doll, Shona, out for a much-overdue photoshoot of her. ;) 

Shona is excited because tomorrow she and her sister, Kirsten, will be coming with me to the AGP :) 

(Shona will most likely be getting her ears pierced) 

While these photos are definitely not my best, I thought the lighting was still pretty. :) 

(In case you're curious as to why there's only six photos, my camera completely ran out of battery after I took the last shot.)










Thanks so much for reading, and have a great week. 




4 comments:

  1. Ah that lighting is gorgeous!! These photos are super pretty! Exciting that you're going to the AG place hope you have fun! :-*
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are super gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. I love the third one! Hope you have a great time!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing, Shelby-Grace! I have to agree with Lydia ^^^ The lighting is great! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA