Monday, April 11, 2016

Hailey's New Dress

Hey everyone! 

Just recently, my Grandma made a new springtime jumper dress for my dolls, so I tried it on my doll, Hailey, who is Truly Me #55, and I thought it looked super adorable on her.

I decided that since it had been a while since a photoshoot with Hailey, and she was looking too cute in her new outfit, I would take her out for a photoshoot this evening. :) 

Here's the photos:









That's it for the photos! I hope you enjoyed them :) 

Do you have any relatives that make your dolls clothing, or do you enjoy sewing doll clothes yourself?


6 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! I sew some of my doll clothes. :)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable, and so is she! Great photos! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailey's super cute! I love the second to last pic :)

    Ellie | The Dolls of 221B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that dress is adorable!:) Hailey looks great in it!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA