Sunday, April 17, 2016

Goodnight Tia {An AGPS}

Hello everybody! How is everyone doing? Today I have a photo-shoot of Tia. For those who don't know and don't follow my blog, Tia belongs to the library and I checked her out once and got lots of pictures of her. Enjoy!
I love this picture!





I really like this one too!
Which one was your favorite?
Right now I am using Mango Language (I have free access with an KS library card) to learn German. 
Are you speaking/learning any other language?
See you next week!
<3Bella

2 comments:

  1. i love these! my favorite is probably the first one. :)

    i'm not currently learning a language, though i wish i had started learning one at the beginning of this year, since it would count for high school.

    jenni // in my own little world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful!

    Tia looks like she is about ready for bed. :P

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA