Tuesday, April 19, 2016

1970's Leah // OOTD: Tuesday - Farewell!

Hello everyone!
Long time no see! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted at all lately!
Sadly this will be my last time posting on here!
I'm leaving my doll blogs. In my most recent post on my blog it explains everything so you can read that here, but yeah... I'm really going to miss everything!
It's been an absolute pleasure being a part of this wonderful collab blog, even though I haven't been a part of it for too long everything was fantastic! Shelby-Grace really has something great going. ^_^ 
I'm going to really miss you guys even though I don't know a lot of you very well.
But a good thing is that I won't be leaving the blogging community in a whole! I will still be posting on my personal blog Grey Not Blue, so if you'd like to still keep up with me then feel free to follow!

On a happier note, here's a post for Leah's OOTD today!
I hope you enjoy! Now to pass the post on to Leah. ;)

///

Hey guys, it's Leah! So for today's outfit of the day I am wearing "Julie's summer skirt outfit".
It's SUPER cute and comfortable to wear. Especially for spring!


  
As you can see I have my hair up in two braids that sweep back into a partial ponytail.
I absolutely love this hairstyle because it shows off my wavy hair, while having that cute accent to the hairstyle! It's definitely on of my favorites.



One of my favorite things about this outfit are the colors!
They are really bold and bright, but anyone can definitely pull it off with the right accessories and confidence!






The little blue bow on the shirt definitely adds just the right touch to the look!



Well that's all I have for you today everyone! I hope this inspired you for your OOTD's that you'll be wearing this week!

xoxo,

Leah.

-Outfit details-
Shirt: American Girl - "Julie's summer skirt outfit"
Skirt: American Girl - "Julie's summer skirt outfit"
Shoes: American Girl - "Kit's reporter outfit"

///

Thanks for reading guys!
It's been an absolute pleasure posting on here.

Signing off for the last time,

Leah M.

4 comments:

  1. These photos are stunning and Leah looks great! I love this outfit on her! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit! Sorry to see you go!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the luck in personal blogging! It was great having you on the crew, even though it wasn't for very long.
    I loved this post! Lea looks great in that outfit, and her hair is so pretty.

    Ellie | The Dolls of 221B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!Bye!I really enjoyed your posts!I will miss you posting here!Lea is so PRETTY in that outfit i might just have to buy that outfit for myself....-Sophie

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA