Sunday, March 20, 2016

Who is This?! {Part 1}

Hello guys! Sorry this isn't posted sooner. I first couldn't find the camera cord, then my computer was freezing up, and then I had to reboot it. But here I am with a super exciting post. Heh heh. Enjoy!
Saige and Samantha were taking to each other when Katrina came up to them. Samantha kept saying "Yes! It's true!" 
While Saige was like, "No! I don't believe it!"
"Ahem." Katrina said. Samantha and Saige both stopped talking and looked at Katrina.
"Yes Katrina?" Samantha asked.
"Um," replied Katrina. "What are you guys talking about?"
Samantha jumped up and down excitingly. "Well, we have a new sister!!"
"What?!" Katrina couldn't believe her ears. She thought that she was going to be the newest doll forever. "Where?" she asked. 
"This way!" declared Samantha.
The three dolls walked down to the bedroom where the new sister was.
When they got there; there was a box. "Let's open it!" yelled Katrina.
"Please Samantha?" asked Saige. "Can we please open it?"
Samantha shook her head. "Only if Bella says we can."
The girls stared at the box. Who could it be?!
~~~~
Yes, I kind of got a new doll! Now, let me explain. I didn't explain much about my trip to Arizona, but my Grandma was sick and dying. She unfortunately passed away. :'( When we were leaving AZ, my Grandpa somehow gave my parents a doll that was my Grandma's. He was thinking that I would get it because he knows I have a doll blog, but if my sisters want it they get first dibs. So, I don't know if the doll is actually going to mine or not. 
Comment below which doll you think it is!!
<3Bella


7 comments:

  1. Bella, I'm so sorry about your grandmother. I will be sure to pray for you.

    Congrats on getting a new doll! Let's see...hmmm...maybe Kirsten?
    ~The Girl Upstairs
    via
    http://ouragdollhouse.blogspot.com/
    http://theupstairsgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clue maybe? ;) Kirsten? or maybe Molly? I'm thinking an original based on the box....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry for your loss, Bella. :(
    I am going to guess Felicity!
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about your Grandmother. My guess is Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I am so sorry about your Grandmother! :(
      I forgot to put that in my other comment ^
      ~Lilah

      Delete
  6. So sorry about your grandmother! :'( maybe kirsten, samantha, or molly?

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA