Monday, March 14, 2016

The Last Of The Snow Photoshoots

Hey everyone! 

Recently, while clearing off old photos from my camera's SD card, I found some outdoor snow photoshoots that I realized I've never posted, so I thought I would share them with you today.

Now that spring has begun to come in our area, these will be the very last of my snow photoshoots for the season, hence the title ;) 

Here's the photoshoots:







Oops! Hailey's glasses aren't centered on her nose ;)   

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed these photoshoots :) 


6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I think Hailey is chilly and shivered so hard her glasses shifted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these! Hailey's are my favorite :)

    Ellie | The Dolls of 221B

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photoshoots are beautiful! Snow is glorious even in the spring! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! My favorites are the first three! :)
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dolls, amazing photos, and vibrant colors! Good work :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA