Saturday, March 12, 2016

Spring has Sprung!












CECILE IS SO PRETTY HALP.

Also, just a notice - I will be gone from Tuesday, March 15th to Sunday, March 20th on spring break vacation. I will try to get a post up next Saturday, but it may not happen. I also won't be posting on either my personal or doll blogs, although I might be reading others' posts. Just a head's-up on why there might not be a post next week :)

Comment your favorite photo below, and have an awesome Saturday! :)

- Ellie

3 comments:

  1. i love the one with the stick and i do love these photos and CECEILE IS SO PRETTY I LOVE HER EYES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH! That one's my favorite too.

      - Ellie

      Delete
  2. I love Cecile in a side ponytail, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA