Thursday, March 31, 2016

Old Dolls Need Attention, Too!

Hi everyone!
It's so easy to give all of your attention to your newest doll, the one with the glorious hair, porcelain skin (sometimes literally porcelain!;D), and overwhelming beauty, but it's harder to make sure that all of your old dolls get just as much attention as your new dolls. I am here to give one of my older dolls a photoshoot and a much needed one at that! Before I got her all done up, she had been in the same outfit she had been since before Christmas. Yeah. I'm bad.:(









***
I really liked being able to get some good pictures of Nikki!:) She's such a pretty doll. Which doll of yours doesn't get enough attention? If you have one, get her dressed up and do her hair and, if you have a blog, star her in a photoshoot!:)
-Emma-


6 comments:

  1. I love the second picture, Emma! It is nice to see one of the older dolls in your collection.

    God bless!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Allie D.!:) I agree!
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. I love the pictures! :) My dolls are all in the same outfits they were in at Christmas, because I haven't been well enough to change them. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!:) Oh, well you have a better excuse than me then!;) Get well soon!
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. Sadly, my Saige isn't featured in posts enough. She's my 'middle doll', but I've been trying to get more photos hoots starring my fashionista! 😛 :P Love those photos of Nicki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah, my Saige isn't always featured as much as I would like, but then again, none of my dolls are!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA