Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Pink Room

Whilst deciding what to post I ultimately settled on something Valentine's inspired, naturally I though a craft would be great but I couldn't think of anything original! My second thought was to set up a valentines room, so, here it is-

 
 
Unsurprisingly this was super easy to set up- apparently I have no lack of pink doll stuff. I really like how it turned out but I don't think if I were a doll I could stand this room, way too much pink ;) 
Thanks for looking!, 



4 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I really love the dresser! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is co cute! It looks so realistic! :)

    -Clara
    www.clarascraftcorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! And the photography is spot on! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love it! You did a great job, and that room is perfect for Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA