Sunday, February 21, 2016

No New Post This Week

Yes, you read the title. No new post. Now let me explain. I'm going to post some pictures that I posted on A Doll's Life. (After the pictures I'll explain why.)





Let me just say that I love this pictures! Now onto the explaining. I am currently typing this up on Monday the 15th because I leave at 7ish in the morning tomorrow (Tuesday.) I am going to Arizona because of very urgent family business. (My grandma is very sick.) Also, I'm not sure when I'm going to be coming back and if I will have WiFi. Hope you can understand. Thanks!
<3Bella

4 comments:

  1. I hope your grandmother will be alright. Praying for her.
    <3 Tenley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your grandmother. I do love those photos and enjoyed looking at them again! <3

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA