Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Meet me, Leah, and the AGC crew!

Hello everyone!
Happy Groundhogs day!
I'm one of the new bloggers on here for Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls! I can't wait to start posting on here and to start getting to know all of ya'll. :) I thought that today I'd introduce myself a bit so that you can get to know me better.

So here are 10 facts about me!
1. My favorite color is mint green.
2. I love photography for both dolls, and nature.
3. I have 6 American Girl dolls.
4. I play the piano.
5. I enjoy reading.
6. I have grey eyes that are commonly mistaken as blue.
7. I have short brown hair.
8. I love blogging. (Obviously)
9. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift.
10. I come from a large family of 9.

That was a bit about me, if you have any other questions that aren't too personal, I'd love to answer them! Comment if we have anything in common!

Next up is to introduce all of my dolls to you! I have a total of 6 dolls who's names are (In order of who I got first) Saige GOTY 2013, Claire MAG #23, Mae MAG #37, Amelia (a.k.a. Caroline), Madison GOTY 2015, and Leah GOTY 2016.

I'll introduce you to everyone starting from the most recent addition, Leah.


Hi everyone!
My name is Leah, and I love photography, playing the piano, fashion,
the color Mint green, and my middle name is Bronwen.
I'd like to consider myself Amelia's "movie marathon buddy".
We've watched pretty much everything from Star Wars, to Harry Potter, to The Office.
I know a lot about fandoms even though I'm not even technically in them. Which is very handy knowledge when you meet any geeks so I've learned.

-Leah 


Bonjour!
I'm Madison. I'm the second most recent addition to the family.
Something about me? Oh, well, I love shopping, (If you ever want to go shopping with anybody, go with Saige definitely. She has GREAT taste. Just throwing that out there) Ummm, I love doing hair, I'm sorta athletic, though not the best at it. I love to run mostly, I also did gymnastics for a bit as well.
I love fashion, I love shoes, and I'm kind of the more "girly" girl from the family you could say.

xoxo, Madison.


Oh, hi there! I'm Amelia. :) Gosh, I remember when I was the newest addition to the family and the favorite. Gotta miss those privileges and the kindness... 
I'm the "Fan girl" from the family.  I love music and some of my personal favorites are Mayday parade, and Against the Current. In the photo above I'm wearing pink and flowers which you'll probably never see me in for a long time unless mom decides to put me in it again sometime soon. Which I hope will never happen. But, sadly I can't get my hopes up.
Netflix is pretty much my best friend. Gotta love my Doctor Who and Once Upon a Time.

-Amelia


Hello!
I'm Mae. I'm the more "energetic" person in the family. I love anything pink, frilly or sweet.
I usually dress in pink, or really anything kind of bright at least, so in this photo that mom picked for me doesn't quite define my real personality.
(Just imagine me in Amelia's clothes that she's wearing in her intro photo) yeah. Amelia and I pretty much switched wardrobes for the day.

-Mae


Hey!
I'm Clarissa but you can call me Claire for short. I love dogs, cats, horses, and pretty much any animal. I really want to be a veterinarian when I grow up or a marine biologist. I also really enjoy gardening as well!
I'm the more "love the earth, and animals, bookworm" kind of girl in the family.
Definitely the only one around here sadly.

-Claire


Hey ho!
I'm Saige. Saved best for last obvi.
I love fashion and shopping as Madison mentioned earlier. I especially love shoes.
Along with Madison and Mae I'm more on the "girly" side of things. My favorite color is navy blue, I'm a extrovert, and my favorite dessert has to be macaroons.

Love, Saige.

~

I'd just like to thank Shelby-Grace again for making me a part of the SBATD team. I know I'm really going to love posting on here, and I hope that you love what I post on here as well. ^_^
Here are links to my main blog, American Girl Chick, and my personal blog, Grey not Blue. I would be so grateful if you'd check them out! Have a awesome day!

Adios,
-Leah

7 comments:

  1. I loved reading about you and your dolls!! The photos are gorgeous! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Kaitlyn!
      -Leah

      Delete
  2. Love this post! We've got a lot in common! Your Leah doll is so Beautiful!
    My older siblings and I LOVE the Office :) What season are you in?
    I love the color mint green as well!
    You've got a lot of siblings! I have 11 siblings but one died :(
    Here are some questions if you'd like to answer them :)
    What favorite state/vacation/place have you been to?
    Do you have any pets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's really cool that we have so much in common. ^_^ I'm so sorry to hear that about your sibling! I've actually seen all of the seasons from The Office. LOVE that show. My favorite place that I've been is probably Idaho! I went there to visit a friend of mine. I have 2 dogs one being a golden retriever named Cooper, and the other a mutt that we believe has some pitbull mix in it who's name is Zero. Thanks for the questions Addy. :)
      -Leah

      Delete
  3. A family of 9?! Wow! That is pretty big ;)
    Oooh! Amelia likes OUAT? YAY! Hello, fellow Oncer! ;D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so much fun to meet you and your dolls!

    That's so neat that you have so many siblings, and I love mint green, too (it's actually my second favorite color ;) )

    I'm so glad you're excited! I can't wait to see what you'll be posting.

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amelia, I'm with you... Doctor Who and Once Upon a Time forever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA