Thursday, February 11, 2016

"I'm Immune to the Light..."

Hi everyone!
Today, I was trying to do some indoor photography (something I am not very good at..XD) and the pictures I was taking weren't turning out well, so I moved to a different spot in my room and opened the blinds for better lighting. A big chunk of light sat on the floor right where I was going to take the pictures. To avoid harsh lighting, I set Eden to the side of the light and then inspiration struck as I started to experiment with actually taking the pictures.:)
 
A quote said by one of my favorite characters, Kylo Ren from The Force Awakens, kept repeating itself in my mind.
"I'm immune to the Light."
Because of that, my pictures started to tell a story of what I imagine must have happened to that character in their life. Even if you haven't watched The Force Awakens or have no idea who Kylo Ren is, I hope you enjoy the pictures and possibly sense a story line throughout them.;)
(If not, please only enjoy the pictures.;P)
 









***
-Emma-


12 comments:

  1. Ooh! These are some super cool pictures! I LOVE the last one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did pretty great with the indoor photography! Eden is lovely! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take really nice pictures! The Force Awakens is such a good movie! Thanks for commenting on our blog (Dolly Destination)! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!:) Yes, TFA rocks!:D You're welcome!
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. These are so pretty! The last one is so cool! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool!,the last one is awesome and goes perfectly with the title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Emma! Eden looks super cute in that outfit!
    -AGcmg-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate that.:)
      -Emma-

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA