Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Goodnight, Caroline!

 While preparing this weeks post I decided to feature Caroline :) I haven't recently taken any photos of her so I thought today would be a perfect opportunity to post pictures of Caroline in Kirsten's nightgown.  








 
These slippers are so simple and cute, I want a pair for me!

 
I really love the quality of Pleasant Company. The nightgown is so soft and thick, and for being about 20 years old it still looks brand new!   
Thanks for looking, 

4 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful simple photos. <3
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love the lighting! I can never get any good indoor photography! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of these photos! So gorgeous!!! ^.^
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable! I love those slippers too! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA