Sunday, February 28, 2016

Flashback!

Hey guys! So for today's post I thought it would be fun if I tried something different. I went to my pictures and uploaded some that I took 1 year ago! Crazy, right? Looking through them I realized that almost all of them Saige isn't looking at the camera! I think I've improved in my photography!  
Enjoy the pictures!
I love the sun flare!




I like this one!


And I like the above two!
Which was your favorite?
(I was going to think of a question to ask, but I can't so I'll just publish this. :) )
<3Bella

10 comments:

  1. I love the second to last one! The lighting is very pretty in all of these <3

    Ellie | The Dolls of 221B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are really pretty! Your photography has gotten even better in the past year. :) I like the 6th one best.

    ~The Girl Upstairs
    http://ouragdollhouse.blogspot.com/
    http://theupstairsgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the eighth one the best! I love seeing flashbacks! Maybe you could do another flashback post?!!!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes; I still have some more photos from last year!
      <3Bella

      Delete
  4. These are super pretty!! I love the last one! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA