Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Testing...1...2...3

Hi! As I was messing around with my new lens, and taking pictures of new items in my Etsy shop, and I ended up with a few good pictures and some bloopers! Take this one for example- 
 
This one didn't focus but I love the painted feel it gives, can you guess what Charlotte is wearing?

 
The blue lace sweater is my favorite shirt I have made so far!  
It was so fun trying it out for one of my first times and I can't wait to use the 50mm lens outside. 
Thanks for looking!, 

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures and the clothes look really cute! I can't wait to see more pictures with your new lens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want that lense! Have you been liking it so far?
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What type of Camera do you use?
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA