Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Snow Day

Hi! This photoshoot sat around for two weeks and I didn't get the chance to post it, until now. Namely because I was waiting for this cutie to be introduced on my blog! Yesterday I posted all about Maisey, and now here are a few more photos of her, plus Libby Grace!
 






  
Most of the photos didn't turn out that well because I was hurrying since it was very cold. One of my goals is to make a doll sized snowman for a photoshoot, this wasn't achieved that day because the snow was so powdery! Hopefully next time :)  
Thanks for looking!, 

6 comments:

  1. These are so cute and really pretty! I love them! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I hate when the snow is powdery! It just feels like such a let-down, because you go out expecting to be able to make a snowman or something and then you......can't. :/
    Gorgeous pictures, by the way! I love how Maisey's sweater pops. And the lighting is absolutely gorgeous <3

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos! Yours are always so pretty! I love snow pictures because the snow is like a built-in reflector board. Maisey and Libby are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second one! So cute!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA