Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pictures of Hailey - A Mini Photoshoot








 
Hi everyone!
(Wow, this is my first time starting a post at the end of a photoshoot.;D)
I hope you liked the photos above. Hailey is just so cute and I loved taking these pictures.:) The lighting in my yard has been great recently, but unfortunately I didn't get to take as many pictures as I had wanted to, since I was rushed and the weather was windy.;) But these pictures turned out pretty well, which I am super happy about!:D
If you liked these pictures, there are more on my personal doll blog, Wack-A-Doodle-Dolls.:)
-Emma-
 

4 comments:

  1. She's so cute!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty and her outfit is so cute! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA