Monday, January 25, 2016

Molly's Snowfall Photoshoot

Hello, everyone! 

A few weeks ago, we received a very light snowfall, and I decided to take Molly out for a photoshoot! Sadly, though, the snow has since melted and the tempeture have been quite unseasonably high where we live, so this will have to be one of my final snowy photoshoots :( 

(I happen to really enjoy snow and winter, so this is not enjoyable for me ;)  )

Here's the photoshoot: 








Later during this photoshoot, I moved Molly to a different location, and most of the photos turned out a bit overexposed so they won't be included in this photoshoot, but I did find this "blooper" photo that I accidentally took while adjusting my camera that I thought looked neat: 


Thanks so much for reading!


8 comments:

  1. beautiful shoot! and haha, if you want snow, i've got three feet of it over here and you're welcome to take it all. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty photos! I love the bright color of her jacket and her hair!! O_o I love all the beautiful hairstyles you do on your dolls, it makes me wanna go and style all my dolls hair >.<
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these so much!! They are really pretty and Molly's outfit is so cute!
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty photos! I loved the fifth one best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sixth one! Molly is so pretty!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos! The second-to-last is my favorite :) Molly is so photogenic.

    - Ellie
    thedollsof221b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photoshoot! I sometimes have bloopers like that. :) My favorite is the one through the branches.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love snow but not the cold temperatures! Beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA