Sunday, January 24, 2016

Meet the New Blogger, Bella!

Hi! I'm Bella and I am so excited that I get to post on Sunday on SBATD! You may or may not know, I "help" my dolls run A Doll's Life. I thought that for my first post I would tell you a little bit about me before I start posting.
My real name isn't actually Bella; it's just a name I chose for security reasons.
I have three dolls: Samantha (Pre-Beforever), Saige (GOTY 2013), and Katrina. (#19? Truly Me)
I love taking pictures of my dolls with my sister's Canon Rebel T3. (It's an awesome camera by the way.)
I'm a Christian! :)
I'm homeschooled.
I love reading, writing, and blogging.
I love sewing doll clothes for my dolls.
I have glasses.
I'm terrible with coming up with things about myself! :) (Anyone else have this problem?)
I take WAY too many pictures of my dolls.
I am great at procrastinating.
I am in between an introvert and an extrovert,
I like long boarding and bow shooting.
I think that that's about all. Maybe not, but I don't want to try and come up with more. :)
~~
So I hope you enjoyed learning about me. Before I sign off, is there anything you want to see me post on here? I.e, photo-shoot, photo-story, bio of my dolls, pictures/reviews of a certain doll, or anything else? Just comment below. I am so excited to be posting on here! Hope you have a great day!
<3Bella



8 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to have you on as our new Sunday spot, Bella!
    This was a great "About the Blogger" post :)
    Would you like me to add this information on your About page at the top of this blog? :)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited too! Yes, that would be great! Thank you!
      <3Bella

      Delete
  2. Welcome to SBATD! :) I'm super excited to see what you post.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited to post!
      <3Bella

      Delete
  3. Welcome, Bella! I'd love to see intros to all of your dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Okay, I'll work on getting that up! :)
      <3Bella

      Delete
  4. Welcome, Bella! It sounds like you and I are a lot alike :)
    My favorite posts are always photoshoots and photostories, so I vote for either of those :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's cool! :) Okay. That'll be great to know. :)
      <3Bella

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA