Sunday, January 10, 2016

goodbye ♥













hey guys :) it's been so long since i last posted on here, and really, i have no excuse.

wait, let me back up.

hey there my blogger name is autumn and once upon a time i posted here.

but, yeah, as you  might've guessed from the title of this post, this is also my last post on here :) why? sure i posted on here, and i loved it, but i guess i had so many things going and life just caught up with me, it was sort of difficult to remember to post every Sunday here at SBATD.  so, i decided that i'll let someone else who'd do it more faithfully go for it :)

i think in blogging, personally, for me it's a lot easier since i don't have to remember to post on a certain date, though, hey, that's probably something i should work at doing a little bit more :) i can't wait to see more posts on this blog from the other contributors, and i'm sure 2016 will be one amazing year for this blog. i'd like to thank Shelby for giving me this amazing opportunity, and i'll never forget it <3

so yeah, i guess that's about it.  i loved posting here, but you can still find me at Onedolloutthere and Autumn's Readings + Writings.  One is my doll blog and the other my personal blog.

I hope you all live a wonderful life (yeah, okay, that's weird) ♥
xx autumn


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i'm pretty sad about it too, but i'm sure the next sunday spot will be amazing!

      Delete
  2. Awwww, goodbye, babe. <3 I always loved your photo-shoots. It was great having you as part of the team!

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA