Saturday, January 23, 2016

Celine, Marigo's Brightest Flower










___

Who is Celine, you ask? I didn't rename my Caroline doll, if that's what you were thinking. Celine is the character Caroline plays in my photo-series Katherine of Carpenchia. KOC is about a princess named Katherine who takes over her kingdom after her mother dies and has to deal with political intrigue, attempted assassinations, and invading armies. Celine is Katherine's best friend and the more calm, reasonable one of the two. xD

Which photo was your favorite? Comment below, and have an awesome day. :)

Namariƫ,
Ellie
{the dolls of 221b}
{on the other side of reality}

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!!! I love them so much!
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such pretty photos! Love the first one. ^_^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie these photos are so incredible!! I love the 4th one! The colors just pop and her hair is on point!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Lydia! Yeah, that has to be one of my favorites as well :)

      - Ellie

      Delete
  4. These pictures are gorgeous, Ellie! :O
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are beautiful! Honestly I love all of them, I can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA