Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Announcing The New Sunday and Tuesday Spots!

Hi everyone! Today I will be announcing the newest members of Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls--our new Sunday and Tuesday spots! :D 

It was so hard to choose just two of you, and I am so grateful to everyone who auditioned. 

Here's a "drumroll" for our new Sunday and Tuesday spots ;) ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sunday Spot: Bella from A Doll's Life!

Tuesday Spot: Leah M. from American Girl Chick!

Congratulations, Bella and Leah! Thank you for auditioning for Seven Bloggers and Their Dolls :)

Bella and Leah, to add you as authors to the Collab Blog, I need to have your email so I can send you the Invite that Blogger requires you to send out to add someone as an author, so please comment your email below and I will NOT publish it and the comment will be deleted as soon as the invite is sent :) 

Thank you so much to all who auditioned!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh congrats Leah and Bella!! I'm SUPER excited to have you on the team! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Thank you SO much! This made my day.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congrats guys!! Can't wait to see your posts!!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA