Thursday, December 24, 2015

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Hi everyone!
Gosh, my schedule has really been torn apart these past couple of weeks!;D I totally forgot what day it was, I  just keep thinking- Christmas Eve, Day Before Christmas, The HARDEST Day To Get Through in the Whole Year....etctera.;)
I am so stinking excited for Christmas! Presents are under the tree, the anticipation that only Christmas Eve can bring is upon me!:D
I took these pictures of my Barbie, Alice, who is wearing her Santa/Christmas inspired outfit, then, since taking pictures at night can make pictures grainy, I edited them to be black-and-white!:)
Here they are!




***
I'm hoping that once the crazy Christmas season cools down, my posts will be back to normal.;) I hope you liked the pictures, and I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve (try to hang in there, okay?;D) and a super fun Christmas!:D
MERRY CHRISTMAS!:)
-Emma-


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous photos, Emma! :) Have a merry Christmas!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA