Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Noelle's Star Wars Inspired Outfit

(Note from Shelby-Grace: I am so sorry to be putting this up a day late! I was at the ice rink all of yesterday afternoon and it just completely slipped my mind :(  I hope you enjoy, anyway, though! :D )


Hello everyone! 

My name is Noelle Parkington, and I am the newest surprise doll family member! 

Just a few days ago, a very kind college student gave my sister, Kailey Hopkins, and I, to Shelby-Grace! 

We are so excited to have a new home, and Kailey can't wait to meet you all next week :) 

So, since Shelby-Grace's dad decided, that since she hadn't ever seen the Star Wars movies, our whole family we should have a marathon of the first three this week. Though Shelby-Grace and I were not particularly fond of the movies, as science-fiction movies are definitely not our favorite genre, I wanted to put together a fun, Star War's inspired outfit! 

Let's take a closer look:


Here's a look at my full outfit.



Shelby-Grace twisted my hair up into two classic "Princess Leia buns" :) 


My shirt is an adorable lace top from the amazing Etsy shop, called From Echo With Love!
I love the kitty's huge, fun, glasses :)
I think it is super adorable and very high quality.


My pants are a bright, silver-y metallic color, perfect for the "space and star" theme :) They are from Girl of the Year 2014, Isabelle Palmer's meet outfit.


Although I had originally considered wearing GOTY 2014 Isabelle's gold Meet Outfit shoes, Shelby-Grace could only find one from the depths of her doll shoes container (speaking of space, perhaps the doll shoe container is a black hole, of which all my missing doll shoes have been sucked into? ;) ) So went back to my very favorite pink Converse-style shoes from American Girl's 2014 Easy Breezy outfit :) 

I hope you enjoyed this post, and have a wonderful week! :D 

Have you seen the Star Wars series? If so, did you enjoy it? I'd love to hear your thoughts!


With the help of,



13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting Noelle and Kailey! I especially can't wait to meet Kailey...she's always been a favorite of mine. :)
    ~The Girl Upstairs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Kailey can't wait to post next week :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  2. Noelle is so cute! What doll is she? I also can't wait to meet Kailey!!!
    ****Kelsi****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noelle and I say thank you!

      Noelle is a re-named BeForever/Historical Line Character, Samantha Parkington :)

      Kailey can't wait to post next week, either! ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your Star Wars marathon!! Me and my brother and some friends are doing a marathon the week leading up to the Force Awakens!! I love your outfit and congrats on the 2 new additions of your doll family :D
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ;) I hope you will enjoy your Star Wars marathon!
      Noelle says thank you, too :)
      Thank you so much! :D
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  4. Very nice surprise! Love the Star Wars inspired outfit, I'm excited to watch the new one in a few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so grateful to have received them :)
      Noelle says thank you! ;) I hope you enjoy the new movie!
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  5. Love your hair, Noelle! It looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noelle and I say thank you! ;) She's very happy you like her hairstyle :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  6. Noelle is super cute! Loving those buns. ;)
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noelle says thank you! She is very glad you like her buns ;D
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  7. She is so cute!! Could you do a post on your blog of your updated doll collection? I know you've gotten at least three new dolls so I would be thankful if you did it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA