Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Kirsten's Golden Hair

Hi! Kirsten was dressed all nice after Halloween and I decided she would be the perfect princess- she reminded me somewhat of Rapunzel in this lighting ;)

  
LOVE this photo!



 


 
The sun was quickly disappearing and it wasn't long before I started taking pictures that it went really dark! Hence the small amount of pictures. It feels so long since Kirsten has been featured! I feel like customizing her, any suggestions? 
Thanks for looking!, 

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pics!! The lighting is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you could take a picture of her climbing a tree. At my house I have this treehouse I sometimes do doll photoshoots in. : ) random thought sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second picture is so cool! Well they all are, but you know what I mean :) Mmm the customizing... Maybe try a wig change?! Thats always fun!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved these pictures! The last one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I have always wanted Kirsten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! For customization....I would go for a darker wig that would look good with her lighter eyes, or you could do an eye swap, with maybe Caroline's eyes? She is beautiful just the way she is!! :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA