Monday, December 21, 2015

Addy's New Christmas Doll

Hey everyone! Today I thought I'd share some fun photos I took of Addy receiving her new doll as an early Christmas present this year :) 
I edited all three of these photos on PicMonkey to give them a vintage/old-fashioned effect, just for fun, too :D 






In case you were curious, Addy's doll is a little Christmas ornament I picked up on sale at Target today ;)


Just for fun, I snapped a full-view picture of Addy in front of our Christmas tree--can you spot her and her new dolly? ;) 

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a wonderful week with your family and friends and get to enjoy a wonderful, dolly-filled Dolliday ;)


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute!! I love the vintage-feel editing ^_^
    And Merry Christmas to you too!! <3

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA