Thursday, November 19, 2015

Red Scarf, Gold Boots - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone!
I feel that my newest doll, Caroline, hasn't been getting enough attention lately, so I took a photoshoot of her! Enjoy!:D
Caroline's style is very loose and beachy, so when it got cold, she didn't really know what fitted her style and that kept her warm. We are going to have to go shopping for some more sweaters (her favorite winter article of clothing).:) 

So she came up with this outfit.:) She says that it isn't very much her style (she especially didn't like the dark jeans) but she still thinks it's a cute outfit.:) 

I love this picture. She has the prettiest eyes.:) 



I realized I barely got a picture of her complete outfit!;) 

This is my favorite picture I took.:)
***
So, how is your weather? Is it starting to cool off where you live? It's starting to where I am. I actually kept waking up in the middle of the night because I was so cold! And I HAD TO GET ANOTHER BLANKET! It was amazing!;D
-Emma-


5 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing! Caroline's red scarf is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super cute outfit! I love her freckles. ^_^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures, Cookie! And I always forget that you gave her freckles LOL! They look so cute :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red scarf looks great on Caroline!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA