Thursday, November 5, 2015

I Love Cold Weather - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone!
My weather is finally cooling off so that means-- JACKETS! COATS! SWEATERS! GLOVES! BOOTS!
*ahem*
I am so happy it's colder now, I took Cecile out for some pictures....in a heavy coat!:D
I hope you like the photos!












I love this picture!:) 


I love Cecile's curls! They are so pretty! 

This picture turned out blurry, but I like it sort of.:)  




***
Cecile is such a pretty doll and she has just been begging for some more attention!:) But it's kind of hard to make sure that each of your dolls is given enough attention when you have...like...15?;D
-Emma-
Winter or Autumn?


4 comments:

  1. Yes! I love jackets and sweater and hats and...... XD
    Cecile is so pretty! I love her hat. :) I definitely like Autumn more than Winter, even though my birthday and Christmas are both in winter. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love the lighting, and Cecile looks awesome in that coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark purple looks lovely on Cecile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures were so pretty! Cecile looks so elegant! :)
    YAY FOR COLD WEATHER!!! I'm sitting in my room on my computer right now and I am freezing!! Love it XD
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA