Monday, November 2, 2015

Grace's New Hairstyle!

Hey everyone! Today I have a photoshoot of Grace outside, with her new hairstyle, following *this* adorable hairstyle tutorial by Jessica from American Girl Fan Blog! :D 

Grace is also wearing a top from Polka-Dot-Bee's amazing Etsy shop, and since it's been quite unseasonably warm where I live, Grace is also wearing some pink shorts I purchased at a handmade seller's stand at the MCM sale this summer :) 

I hope you enjoy the photoshoot! 











Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day :D


4 comments:

  1. I love her outfit and hair! ^_^ Your camera takes such nice photos :D The bokeh is fabulous :3
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace's hair is so beautiful! The outfit Grace is wearing is so adorable! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace's outfit is gorgeous! I love her hair. ^_^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA