Thursday, October 29, 2015

There Ain't No Separating Them - A Barbie Photoshoot

Hi everyone!:)
I've got these pictures I took and I love how they turned out!:) The photoshoot stars Janis and Heidi, two of my Barbie dolls. Hedid is the brunette and Janis is the blonde! They made this photoshoot to say goodbye to summer for (hopefully) the last time.:)
Enjoy!










I feel like this picture looks more autumn-y than summer-y.;) 





Bokeh!XD 



I love this picture! The sky looks so blue!:D 



***
I love these pictures because they remind me of me and my best friend.:) I guess I meant to do that, but still.;)

It's finally beginning to feel a bit more like fall where I am, and I am so glad! I can't wait to wear boots and sweaters!:D Yay!;)
-Emma-

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so pretty, Cookie! They are seriously making me want to take pictures of my Barbies! :D
    Awe, they are kinda like us! :)
    YES FALL!!! FINALLY!!!! XD
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA