Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Halloween Party Fail!

Hello! 
I think this picture can perfectly explain my experience with this party scene- 
 
Yup!

 
I *was* going to take these pictures inside the largest room of the dollhouse because it actually had decent lighting when I started setting up, by the end there was none at all.  
 
So instead I dragged everything outside and set up. 

 
It was actually looking really nice by the time I set up, but, like the first picture, mostly everything went wrong. 

   
It was still fun!

 
I managed a few pictures..

 
and a few unique angles..

 
plus it was just really fun to have a photoshoot of most of the dolls together!

  
I really loved dressing the dolls up in costumes and making doll sized candy bars!


 
Lindsey dressed up as Mickey Mouse.

 
Caroline was the sugarplum fairy. 

 
Charlotte was a spider/witch.

 
Mia was an Olympic ice skater. 

 
Kirsten was a prom queen.   

 
Libby dressed up as a butterfly queen!

 
Rebecca was a safari guide. 

  
I love how Marie Grace's outfit came out, she dressed up as a Greek goddess. The costume was fairly simple and her hair was so fun to style! 

 
Just a few extra pictures for fun ;)

  

While the party idea didn't turn out as planned I really love how everything else turned out!  
Favorite costume?  
Thanks for looking!, 

3 comments:

  1. I love Caroline's costume! Everything is super cute from the costumes to the doll sized candy!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Marie Grace's outfit!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you make the goddess costume?

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA