Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sweetie - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone!:)
I recently bought Gingerbread House from the Ever After High line and I am in love! She is so adorable and I love her outfit, which inspired this title.:)


This picture is my favorite. I adore her shoes. They look so good, I want to eat them!;)





This one is edited to look more pink.:)


I love her jacket, I can't wait to mix and match with it!:)
***
I hope you liked the pictures! It's always fun photographing EAH dolls because they are so posable.:D
Happy Thursday!
-Emma-


4 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! Her glasses are so cute :) Awesome pictures, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photos!
    Would you recommend the Ever After High dolls? I saw, and liked the mad hatters daughter, but was unsure if she'd be worth the money. So, are they good dolls do you think?
    ~Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes! I love the EAH line! You can't brush some of their hair (like Apple White's) but others have great hair for styling and brushing.:) Their outfits are amazing and I haven't had mine rip yet. I think that they are worth the price and I am a huge fan!:D Maddie Hatter is adorable and if you like her, go for it!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA