Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sunny Days with Sam











WHAT BUT ELLIE DON'T YOU USUALLY TAKE PHOTOS WITH YOUR PHONE.

YES BUT TODAY I DECIDED TO TRY WITH AN ACTUAL CAMERA AND VOILA.

I've used the "big camera" before, but only for my Instagram because it's the family camera and not my personal one and I'm only allowed to use it a certain amount. However, today I decided to try taking some shots with it for blogging, and I love how they turned out!

Also here's a random pic of my gate I took while out there:

ooh yes very gate much metal.
I'm kinda proud of it tbh.

Well, that's all for today. Comment your favorite photo below, and have a wonderful Saturday. :)

- Ellie

10 comments:

  1. Big cameras are fabulous! I like the pictures of her shoes with the sunshine in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! Yeah, those are my faves too.

      Delete
  2. I just love her outfit. My favorite is the 3rd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 3rd and 5th photo!
    I wish my phone took ok photos, but the camera sucks...
    I have to use my mom's camera so I feel for ya.
    Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, the fifth is my fave too.
      Ugh doesn't it suck?

      Delete
  4. Ellie. These are so pretty! ^_^ I love the bokeh! And Sam's shirt is just perfect ^_^
    ~j <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D It's from Closet4Chloe.

      Delete
  5. Love these photos! You did a awesome job. :)
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA