Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Caroline in Green

So sorry for how late this is! I ran out of time :) After unpacking all of the dolls I decided I wanted to take a few pictures with Caroline, this is how they turned out-











 


 
And with that she promptly fell over, of course as gracefully as ever..



 
I never thought Caroline could look so pretty in green! The mint green eyes and dark green skirt and hat go so well together.   
I can't wait to share with you the fun min series I have planned! 
Thanks for looking!, 

7 comments:

  1. I love the first photo! And the second one of her fallen over is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! And I have to agree that she looks great in green. ^_^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so pretty. <3
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful ^-^ The color of her eyes are just dazzling <3 Great shots! :)
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are beautiful! I love Caroline in green!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline looks so pretty in green! Love it! :D
    ~Josephine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Caroline, and I really need to dress her in green now! So beautiful. :)

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA