Wednesday, October 7, 2015

An Adventure in Indoor Photography

Hi! I finally got around to trying out indoor photography.. with a few interesting results. Let me tell you, finding great lighting without shadows, propping a reflector up and taking a picture with a shaky hand can make it really hard! The worst thing I struggled with was finding a good place to take pictures- a place without shadows and nice, natural lighting without any pictures on the wall or outlets can be annoying! But I did eventually find a spot, and here is what happened. 

 


   

Yes, Mia is in the exact same outfit as last time! I was very lazy and the effort to go back, change her outfit, and then take pictures was more than what I wanted to do. But, did you notice her hair is done? I tried the faux waterfall braid on myself and then tried the hairstyle on Mia! I think Mia looks way better in it than I do ;) Now that you have seen the raw pictures here are just a few pictures I edited using PicMonkey-  
(Yes I found the time to actually edit a few!!) 

    


 
Editing these pictures was really,really fun. I just wish PicMonkey had more options for a black and white filter, anyway, I love how the edited pictures turned out! I'm going to keep working on improving my skills as I find great places for both indoor and outdoor photography.   
Thanks for looking!, 

5 comments:

  1. THE ONE WITH THE PAINT OVERLAY IS JUST AMAZING! I MUST TRY OUT PICMONKEY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first edited pic!! Well i love all of these great pics but that one was my fav :) The braid turned out fabulous! Lol I'm lazy as well, I like never change my dolls clothes. I just have a day when I feel like it and then change everyones outfit so I don't have to do it before taken pictures. Yep thats me!
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! :)
    ~Josephine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know what outfit the jumper is from? I recieved one from a friend and cannot seem to find out.
    Thanks!
    - Jessica Rae

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY CAELA