Thursday, October 15, 2015

A Review On MYAG #37 + A Vintage Photoshoot

Happy Thursday!
Sorry I didn't post last week. The change in days made me forget!;)
But anyway, I have a review of MYAG #37 for all of you.:) Here it goes-
This is a full body view of #37.:) 
Let's start with her hair.
Her hair is light red with blonde highlights. These are my attempts to showcase her highlights.:) 
You can see her blonde.:) 
More highlights.:) 

Her hair is really short, right below her shoulders, which makes it hard to style. I mostly just clip back sections of her hair.:)
She has pretty green eyes, similar to #61, I'm not sure if it's the exact color, but close.:) 
She has the classic face mold, freckles, and feathered eyebrows. 

Her eyes are kind of a deep olive.:) 

All in all, she's a beautiful doll and I give her a 9 out of 10. The only reason she is marked down a number is because her hair is so hard to style, but really it's just a matter of what you like and what you don't like. This doll would be great for little kids because of how simple her hair is and how little effort needs to be put into it.:)
Now for a vintage photoshoot starring Hailey-:) 









***
I hope you liked the pictures and review! Til next Thursday...
-Emma-


6 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! #37 is a beautiful girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! ^_^ She's so cute :) The pics are beautiful!
    ~j <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for doing this review! I really appreciate it :) Your #37 is absolutely adorable! I agree with Jana Steinborn--this was such a great review! :D
    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Aw, thanks!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete

DESIGN BY CAELA